“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”
So, here we are in the beginning of the new year, 2013. So far so good on my part as I have made quite a few changes already. To start off, this blog is one of my New Years resolutions. Odd, I know… Starting a blog as a resolution might seem kind of underwhelming I am sure. However, I do have a few good reasons. I am an artist, writer, model, cook, lover of food, yogini, traveler, lover of all things vintage, fashionista and several other things (bit eclectic). I have a very open mind and an open heart, so I figured I would share my thoughts with the world. And what better way to do that? Well a blog of course!!!
So, as you see this blog will be a little bit of everything, like me. A bit of writing, some art, pictures of traveling and everyday things, things I do, who I hang out with, ect ect ect… Now that that is out of the way, I can tell you a bit more about my other “Resolutions”. On top of starting this blog, I have a list of things that I am going to accomplish in 2013. They follow as such.
- Stop saying no to opportunities and being scared of what others will say/think/do.
- Be vegan for an entire month and then add things back in according to the macrobiotic diet (or something along those lines for the most part).
- Love myself as I am, even though I am growing and changing. Stay in the now.
- Create a daily yoga practice and continue it from here on out.
- Meditate on a regular basis (3-5 times a week)
- Travel more
- Live green
- Go back to school this fall
- Strengthen my spiritual practice
- Create more artwork and show/sell my products
- Learn French
There are a few others but those are the main ones. Needless to say i have quite a bit on my plate, but that is okay. I like a challenge, and this year is the year I take the bull by the horns and just run with it! Nothing is going to stop me from my goals no matter what. Everything I will do will be out of love and kindness, so that will hopefully help me out in the Karma department. So, here I am, all laid out for you. We have only scratched the surface, but there is still more to come. I hope you will enjoy this journey as much as I am going to. Till marrow, I must bid thee adieu. Here is a picture of me (in case any of you were wondering what I look like) Good Night!